Returning to work after the birth of a baby is difficult for even the most organized person. Suddenly, there is a whole new person to help get ready for the day as well as added worry about the time spent apart. With the Back to Work plan, you can return to work confident in a care plan for you, your child, and your family.
- One on one meeting to develop a back to work plan
- One month of text and email support (ideally two weeks before and after your return to work)
- Strategies and information for pumping, storing, and transporting breastmilk
- Create questions and information for your childcare provider
- Planning logistics for readying yourself and your child for the work day
- Emotional support before and after the transition to working parent
Do you have questions? Contact me here. Ready to book a free consult? Book here.
Brave Steps Doula Services
Providing Services to Vancouver, WA, Camas, Battle Ground, Brush Prarie, Hickinson
Portland, Gresham, Troutdale, Fairview, Clackamas, and more.